Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Place of Our Own.

We are young.

We threw all caution into the wind just like our empty bottles, listening to the glass shatter as we carelessly tossed them into the nothingness. With it I threw away all my disappointments and fears, if not just for a moment. Huddled together in the dark, the smoke from our cigarettes gently entertwining then fading into the atmosphere, this is where exactly I wanted to be at that very moment even though I never expected it. All our plans fell through, but it was just you and I, you and I. And I wouldn't have it any other way. We are young, we are reckless, we are invincible. Mortality is nothing, loving is living, living is loving.


We're so delicate yet completely invincible. We are young. 






















And as long as we hold onto that, we'll never fade away.




Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment